View Single Post
Old 06-28-2001, 01:56 AM   #1
Shangoman
Dungeon Master

Here's the deal. I am a fighter/mage, I was chaotic good. I loaded my final save from SoA and continued into ToB. I didn't check my alignment after ToB started, but I am still Chaotic Good in my Final Save for SoA. I was in that Library dude's shop in Saradush and notice the robe of good archmage was not usable by my character. So I checked my alignment and it is neutral evil.

I had the oracle dude bring everyone to the pocket they joined my party, I raided their stuff plus you get XP for teleporting each NPC. I also had SaravoK join and did the same to him.

I wanted to know if anyone else has noticed the alignment change? Is this part of the story? Or, some weird punishment for Saravok joining party? Or, for robbing my "friend" blind? I can't say I care for being evil. Also, I wracked the IL Khan Barracks then the Priest got nasty with me. Did that change occur because these actions were not consistent with my alignment of chaotic good? I did not lose any reputation points. What gives, I hope it's part of the story. I don't really want to start over.
Shangoman is offline   Reply With Quote