View Single Post
Old 12-01-2000, 07:15 PM   #8
Junker

Okey first of all I need to point out this, everyone has the right to play a game how they see fit(most fun etc etc), In the end its all about that,,but here we are talking about roleplaying so I just had to answer...

Well Well lol..This is an answer to THE_ONE.....If you havent noticed that yet, as I see it you havent,,W.W simply isnt written for a group of "mean nasty bastards " or Evil characthers there is several games that has the option for this, one evil and one good path...but W.W doesnt..with that said , well yes you can still play a band of evil characters ,but in this case then nothing adds up,,Why would you try to destroy Cet,etc etc (I could go on for the whole story)..If the senario was real you should have allied with your enemies in the game, but you simply cant do that....So you want to play evil and still save the world from evil..hmm interesting!!(possible roleplaying scenario),,maybe taking over the Cet role yourself ??..WELL I DONT THINK SO.

No No No this is just a very cheap way of trying to defend that extra lust for exp..As stated above, there is nothing wrong in that, you can play the game as you see fit,,,But I still laugh at some that ask what they missed if they killed that NPC, or if they will be able to finish the game or not..for those that do this the game will always seem buggy,,,cus it isnt written for this sort of behavior....