View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 09:16 AM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

VulcanRider, no, it doesn't, since the owners didn't put the stuff on the street, the bank or mortgage company's eviction team did.

As I've said before, sis, I hope that woman got some kind of punishment for what she did. It was pretty low and it sounds like she didn't do much work before this, from what you've said!

I agree, the people being evicted, must have had some notice ahead of time, so I guess they took their chances, but still, I think it's bad enough losing your home , but then all your things too? ugh...As others point out, we don't know what happened to make them not pay the mortgage- they could be deadbeats or just not to swift about spending money as Davros so aptly pointed out, or maybe one or both lost high paying jobs and took lesser paying ones to try and make ends meet...the possiblities are endless and it's hard to guess without more info. I feel bad for them, either way, but that woman who stole their things and then invited others to steal too, needs a lesson in human kindness, compassion and the finer points of property ownership law!

[ 12-15-2004, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]