Thread: X-Men
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2003, 01:21 PM   #19
FelixJaeger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Bruce The Aussie:
Who do you guys think the most powerful X-Men is?
well...you have to ask yourself who your including..if your including Pheonix/darkpheonix and apocolypse then both of those as they where equally invinsible. if not then its either Storm (controle of the planets weather) or wolferine (invinsibility to a point) or magneto (erm..jsut kicks ass) or...erm..i dunno there are others
Erm yeah lets stick to X-Men that can die(that includes Wolverine). I msyself would say Storm or Magneto...as Storm can create her own power unlike many of the others while Magneto can use metal objects...and they are everywhere. I think he could easily kick Wolverines ass by ripping his arms in different directions...but i'm not sure about him and Storm.
Quote:
Who is the most useless?
That would be Jubilee. she was in the 1990's cartoon series and could shoot tiny litle fireworks out of her hands or something. might have been sparks. really pretty ****.
Agreed she really did suck.
Quote:
Why do the X-Men wear those weird black suits in the movies?
Proffeser X was a fetishist. simple as that. [/QB]
Dude your sick...maybe its just....so...so it doesnt chafe...

I almost forgot Xaviers ability to kill people if he concentrates...but isnt Magneto invulnerable to that and can he only do it with his big machine thing?

[ 07-02-2003, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: FelixJaeger ]