Old 10-28-2002, 05:04 PM   #14
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
quote:
Originally posted by Iron_Ranger:
Take this for example:

Say you have the nicest house on your block. And everyone else doesnt like you for it. Do you care? No you dont. If that turns to violence, are you to blame? No your not. Why should you be held responable for something that you have? We could get into a big debate over how we got it, but whats done is done, you cant change the past. You can only try to do whats best for the present and future.
But if you have the nicest house on the block, why do you need to keep shoving that fact in peoples faces all the time. And why do you need to be picking on someone that doesn't have a house that's as nice as yours?

I agree with you about "what's done is done" but instead of forgetting about it, how about trying to set it right?
[/QUOTE]Hey, I agree with you completely. I think America should pull out of most things we do. Including sending billions of dollars to countrys around the world, obviously they dont appertiate it.

Edit: Sorry if I seem a bit edgy, I have had a bad day and shouldnt be taken it out on you guys.

[ 10-28-2002, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Iron_Ranger ]
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge