View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 10:48 AM   #16
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

(ooc: I see that we now have a 13-hour difference between the US and where I am... it's nearing midnight here and I shall try to get some sleep after this.)

She finally rouses from her sleep and gets out of the bed, quickly tidying it and herself out of habit. Isabeau flies to her raised arm and perches on it contentedly, engaging in some mental banter with her...

~Yes, Isabeau, I do think I'm getting fonder of him as time goes by...Now don't sulk! You know I adore you, too... Well, I can't help my thoughts, can I?... Let's not argue over who has more of my affections... No, I'm not admitting anything like that!... There, there...~ She pats the hawk's head tenderly and plants a kiss on its intimidating beak ~ My darling Isabeau, what would I do without you... ~ Pacified, Isabeau flaps her wings and begins to hover around the room. ~

An idea occurs to Mistral. ~ Isabeau, I've a gigantic favour to ask of you. Why don't you go find Kaz? She must be wondering where everyone is, my poor sister... let me know once you've located her and I'll come look for you both. ~ In answer, Isabeau takes off and disappears from the room within 3 seconds. ~

Turning to Larry, Mistral gazes at him silently, her eyes clouded with worry. She chews her lips nervously, and her fingers fidget with the clasp of her cloak. She begins to pace around the room noiselessly, waiting for something to happen.

[This message has been edited by mistral4543 (edited 10-28-2001).]