View Single Post
Old 10-28-2001, 10:32 AM   #12
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

(ooc: Took ya long enough! )

~She nods her head as they come to the doorstep of the Five Flagons Inn.~ "Maverick said to meet him here." ~She shoots a confused look at Deiter, then still holding on to his arm, walks into the tavern. Once inside she quizically looks around. Where's Maverick? She looks over at Deiter as if to make sure he was still there. She breaths a heavy sigh of relief as the wood-elf approaches.~

~The wood-elf walks over to the pair from across the tavern, an eye looking to the window which showed most plainly how long it had taken them. He returns his gaze to his destination and reaches them within a moment. His scar contorts as a contented smile grows across his face, his black eyes clouded over with a seemingly fake concern. Ah well, best get this over with. His eyes direct to his friend.~ "Chani." ~He politely kisses her hand then steps back, acknowledging Deiter with a nod. He pulls one of the charred leaves from a pocket.~ "I take it you're Leafblade?" ~He coughs, feeling intimidated by the grim face on the taller man. His face dosen't show it but his thoughts drift to the worst. What am I doing here?! The man's going to claw my eyes out! He offers a cautious hand to shake.~ "Maverick Shadowfall." ~He coughs again.~ "Sir?" ~The last word comes out in a sort of nerve-racked squeak.~

~She holds back a chuckle at the tense wood-elf. Poor Maverick, Deiter's beaten up and he's still shaking like a leaf!~