View Single Post
Old 09-15-2004, 06:57 PM   #216
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

The wires struck the armor but did nothing... This combined with the yell, however, startled the person in the armor, and caused them to turn and fire a shot at a fairly thick glass window... The energy corterized the window and everything that wasn't bolted down started to fly toward it...

"I GOT YOU!"

Kaerban hears a person shout, he looks behind him and sees Shinokorosha grabbing onto his legs as his body is lifted into the air by the vacuum of space, BXR and the man in armor seem unafected... as does shino for some reason...

Shino tosses Kaerban into the lift and sends it down, then turns around and faces the new threat in front of BXR...

"Very clever..." Shino said looking at the person clad in armor as the air rushed past them both and alarms started going off...

"So who're you..."

"I am the Avatar of Hive mind..." It said in a robotic voice... "I have been sent to destroy this vessel and everyone on it..."

"The avatar... but... I thought that there was only one..."

"he proved to be faulty hardware... I am his superior replacement..."

Then the air completley sucked out of the room and they were no longer able to speak to each other...

Shino mouthed some words but they fell on def ears... He started testing his words and then realized that no air meant no sound...

"OH KAY" he mouthed slowly... Then he pointed at the man, and then himself... and then he pointed down...

The new avatar started walking toward shino slowly, Shino stood his ground... The man continued to walk toward him at a pace similar to astronauts on the moon in a knife fight...

Shino faked a yawn...

The avatar slowly pivoted its upper body to deliver a blow to shino... but shino quickly moved around him, as if he was moving through air... He punched the man repeatedly in the back and his blows proved to be unnafective... Shino looked out the hole after taking a few steps toward it... He saw stars moving by slowly... Which meant they were moving very fast...

Without any warning he began to punch and kick the window, causing the thick glass to shattered and fall away... Then without another thougth he jumped out the window and flew rappidly away.

The Machine looked out the side of the opening to see if Shino had grabbed on to anything...

Without a sound in the air Shino flew through the bulkhead and kicked the Avatar out the window... He put his hands at his side and began to laugh in front of the Bewildered BXR64 who could only process "How'd he get around the ship that fast?"

Took BXRs hand and the two proceeded to the lift gantry, it opened and air started rushing out of it... Kaerban was still inside... he had a frightened expression on his face...

Shino quickly slamed the door the sound of air repressurizing fizzed and it was the first sound BXR and Shino had heard in a while...

"He'll be back..." Shino said... And then pressing a button they sped to deck 19...

The doors opened and showed Red alarms going off in a dark armory room...

"There has been a Signifigant pressure loss on deck 3... Please evacuate All rooms facing outside on deck 3..."

"This guy claims to be the Avatar... Kaerban... I need you to tell me everything you can about what an Avatar can do and tell me now... your life depends on it... not mine..."
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote