View Single Post
Old 10-04-2000, 12:06 AM   #1
JaredC80SF

I'm not sure how many of ya have found the Golden Lamp off the two headed dude yet (You have to beat the Boogre dungeon first), but lemme tell ya it rules! As far as I can tell its not used for a quest, but if it is whoever wants it can kiss my arse! I gave the lamp to my main character, and since it said it had "One charge of something strange", I decided to try it out. Well it summons a genie (big surpise), that will grant you one wish. He lists off 6 options, like a new weapon, some armor, a ward, new power, abilities, health, and I think thats it. Of course I chose Ability, and to my surprise he gave a +1 to EVERY STAT on my main character! Now if this wasn't cool enough, the lamp actually has 3 charges, but you can only use them one at a time. Plus you can use it on the same character all 3 times. So I just ripped out my priest/monk/hopeful zenmaster with +3 to every stat. He's now sportin a Spirituality of 21 and some other high junk.

BTW I did see what Power did, and he gave me a new skill, which I didnt really need.. so I reloaded the game. I'm sure the weapons and armor are nice, but I'd rather have some ripped out stats. I'm guessing ward is an amulet.

Let me know what you did with this thing!

Happy Adventuring!

Jared