View Single Post
Old 12-27-2000, 08:04 AM   #1
bobthealmighty

Perhaps I was a little daft, but I didn't notice until Chapter 5 that my NPC's (esp. Jaheira) had stopped talking. Reading through several guides, I discovered a whole series of quests that I was supposed to get from becoming "involved" w/Jaheira, but they never activated for some reason. I finished the first Harper's quest, to kill Montaron and Xzar in the Dock District, but have had nothing to do with them since. I read that I was supposed to meet up with someone summoning Jaheira to the Harpers, but that never happened. What gives?

This would not bug me, save for the fact that BG2 has turned out to be a monty haul for me...I've already maxed out XP on ALL my characters by early in Chapter 6...Thus, things like the romance are the only things left for me. I also hear that Bodhi might dominate your "romantic interest" and lead to another quest to save her/him...but when I slaughtered her in the Graveyard, nothing of the sort happened. Is this one specific to one of the interests, or for all of them, and if so, how does one acheive it?

Much obliged for any help.