View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 07:26 AM   #7
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Default Re: Baldur's Gate: Reloaded

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azred View Post
She said a lot of people were disappointed in the NWN2 engine but I didn't see too many differences between NWN and NWN2...of course, I didn't play either one very much so I didn't get into it as much as she has. In NWN I never even left the city after completing the Waterdhavian Creature quest for that plauge.....
Surprised at Noty since the Electron Engine (NWN2) uses a recoded version of Aurora (NWN1) as a starting point. I think most of the complaints on the NWN2 stemmed from issues with the launch version because once those were solved NWN2 was a MUCH better graphics system than NWN1. Oh and the map size differences were minimal - NWN1 allowed 32 x 32 at 10m while NWN2 allowed 32 x 32 at 9m.

Anyway, this should be about the mod itself. If someone wants to start a nwn1 engine vs nwn2 engine flame thread let them do it in their own thread from here on out. lol

I'm just impressed that the mod author actually finished his mod. Talk about a ton of work and never asked for anything for doing it either. Just gave it to the community. Gotta admire that.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote