View Single Post
Old 05-25-2001, 06:20 AM   #90
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KenTeamBG:
Look. If you persist in making me out to be antagonistic, I may become so...I have not yet. I am a moderator and a scene leader and I do not treat people like you are. YOU are the antagonistic one here...go read your deleted post...I was explaining and defending as fast as I could to STOP any problems. I am NOT attacking anyone. And I am sorry but I *WILL* type what *I* feel is reasonable.

Ken, you can type what you want as long as you don't flame or personally attack anyone here, I think that's what Ziroc meant. And Ziroc deleted and apologized for posting it, to Lady Nightshade! What more are you looking for? Why can't we all just agree that the outcome we got is in everyone's best interest and we're all happy with it? What part of the outcome are you unhappy with? Ziroc emailed me and said that he meant his apology. Want me to post it? Here.

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: Memnoch
Date: Friday, May 25, 2001 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: All sorted out?

>I really like Lady Nightshade, she's a nice person when shes not beating
>someone with a hammer , we made up, but Ken is STILL emailing me with
>shit like "You need to 'REALLY MEAN IT" and crap.. I told him bluntly that I
>did mean it, but if you're looking for me to kiss your ass, I won't.
>
>That's too bad about PBG, (For LN) ah well..
>
>Yeah, fun day! heheh.. as I said, Elementary school must be out
>(OOOOUUUCCCHHHHH) hehe.
>
>Dan Huling
>The Great Escape Studios
>www.tgeweb.com (ICQ: 1472240 )
>
>The Ironworks CRPG Gaming Magazine
>www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/
>
I can't see why we have to keep justifying our actions when the issue has been resolved. The way I see it:

1. The comment has been removed
2. You guys are welcome to post your views here, no one will ban you or delete you unless you use foul language at another poster here
3. Lady Nightshade's tone was very relaxed in this post, as were all of us until you posted. We were bantering about insomnia and stuff. It was all water under the bridge.

Looks like everyone won! So what else is needed to be done??

Ken I don't know if you realize it, but you do come across as confrontational, even if I know you don't mean it. I've been posting on your forum for a while and I know you are a fair person.

All I'm asking is that let's all let this be bygones and get to really strengthening the BG2 community. I'll be checking teambg.org so that I can send some people there to download MODs when they are finished.

------------------