Thread: Board Awards
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2001, 11:57 AM   #48
Charlie
Lord Ao

These things are a little personalized and subjective for my tastes, you can't name one without another...and another...and another coming to mind. A quick go anyway.

The most helpful person,...Too many to mention them all. Turbovee, Accord, Memnoch, Armisael and about 50 others spring to mind.
The funnist person,...again, bloody hard. Lord of Alcohol, Absynthe, Armisael, Ladyzekke and others have had me absolutely creasing up.
The best Topic,... probably the (English?) chocolate bar.....and any one of hundreds on this board.
People requiring special mention for whatever reason and in no particular order...Ladyzekke, Moiraine, Yorick, Talieson, Turbovee, Absynthe, Lord of Alcohol, Accord, Armisael, Memnoch, G.W, B.K, "Hell lich" Wah, WOLFGIR, Malla Gabriel, Ertai Wizard Adept, Jon the Hell Caster, Ziroc, Guppy the goldfish and my agent. If yer name ain't down it don't mean you ain't coming in. These spring immediately to mind and deepest apologies if you feel left out...I loves you all.

Thanks for my votes, pleased I made some of you smile. Moiraine...cultured...insightful..wow thanks. Did you give the old Pernod bottle a good hiding last night by any chance...

You're all beautiful people, I luvs ya loads.....nuff said.