View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 10:39 AM   #123
MagiK

Quote:
Originally posted by johnny:
It's just that i'm getting a little tired of people attacking me because i smoke. I don't smoke to harass other people, i smoke because i like it. I don't smoke where it's not allowed either, i follow the rules, but when someone starts complaining about me smoking out in the open i get pissed off. Not too long ago a guy said something about me smoking at a busstop. I told him to piss off and take the buss at another busstop if it bothered him that much. The cars on the streets in the city do more damage to your lungs than my cigarette, give me a break.
I understand, and I think that some people are really rude to smokers which is not acceptable either. When it is hot as heck out and your stuck at a long light..it just amazes me how much of the smoke from the car/van/truck ends up in my car....and of course I am completely pissed off when the asshole tosses his butt out the window and hot ash and the butt bounces off the hood of my car. Anti-smokers can be rude but I see an awful lot of completely oblivious and rude smokers too.

Maybe if you try and smoke down wind from the non-smoking folks?

[ 07-15-2002, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: MagiK ]