Thread: Touch My Tummy
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2003, 10:58 PM   #4
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I took a picture of our neighbor's dog as well. Said neighbors do NOTHING with this dog. She (the dog) stays in her little fenced in backyard all day long, looking out on a park with people jogging and walking their dogs, some of these park frolicers let their dog's off the leash and they run around happy and sniffing and exploring, poor Claire (said neighbor's dog's name) never gets walked or given treats, or given any attention either. We give her more attention than they do, and she isn't our dog! But it is just so sad, so we walk her for an hour or so now and then, she LOVES it, although she walks YOU more than you walk HER lol. We also are always tossing over dog treats to her over the fence. We have a cat, so can't take her, but she REALLY needs to be with owners who can care for her and give her the attention she deserves, she is a friendly dog all the way around, intelligent too.

Here is Claire:

She isn't a big dog, beagle size, she is a mix of beagle and black lab I think. Cutie isn't she? [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps