View Single Post
Old 06-02-2001, 07:02 PM   #6
Leafy
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome, Schemlcome! you can all go home now as far as i'm concerned! And don't think that just because you're welcoming me that i'm gonna like you! you think i appreciate that kind of stuff? if i wanna hear "thank you very much, please come again" i'll go to the local Quick-E mart and talk to Apuo. And that's another thing, how come we don't have a cool IWD store full of patches, editors, script compilers, portraits, waves, and my coolest screenshots?
In the ghetto, we don't put a welcome mat on our shack, but if you wanna come in we'll still hook ya up real nicey nice.
I mean, unless you guys are going for the whole "professional customer service" aspect here, we can quit with the nicey nice posts, can't we? I'm sure the newbies ignore the batch welcomes as well as I. It seems to me that those who send the welcome messages are part of "the club" (you know, that one that gives you 1,000 posts next to your name on your first day) or are simply advertising their own handle. pppfffftt!
If you REALLY want to welcome someone, give them that personal touch. (no, not THERE) Reply to their question with some help and add something like "Welcome to our board Dipshit-Do'Urden hope you like it here."
But otherwise, PLEASE SPARE US.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote