View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 06:54 PM   #27
RevRuby
Fzoul Chembryl

Question Mark

ghoul....have you thought of getting your bro just a gift card? i'm sure there is a store he enjoys shopping at, infact you can buy a cheap book and hide the card in that. i have trouble shopping for some ppl and gift cards are a blessing.

well....i have lots to type but only one hand, erilyn is being clingy....

nathan got pinkeye, diagnosed on sunday morning when we took him to the er for it. he is on the mend and able to work again, which it's nice cause his second job only scheduled him sun and mon for early this week, but they said they could use him tonight and tomorrow night, so he will still get his hours! i am so happy.

well sorta, i'm very stressed, erilyn has been cranky cranky today and all i want is to take a break, go to a friends house and just hang out without her. but i can't leave her here alone. that and my house is a MESS! i don't have the energy to clean it, i feel so drained most of the time, in fact i felt like iw as going to pass out while eating lunch today.

as far as the pregnancy goes i am 36.5 weeks (a pregnancy is considered full term at about 38-42 weeks.) baby is not preparing to come out, which is normal, erilyn didn't prepare until less than a week before i had her. what sucks is i'm starting to swell it drives me nuts because i have carpal tunnel syndrome as it is and the swelling makes it worse! mya nkles are swelling too, not too bad but it is just starting, i have about 3 1/2 weeks left and the swelling can get bad in that time.

sorry i was mia for a bit, so busy, so tired...i miss nathan a lot but mostly i just want some time to myself, out of the house. it's not going to happen this week. he works tomorrow (both jobs) has a game group on thursday night and we game friday and then saturday he works his second job as well as i have to go pick up justice (i hope she actually comes home iwth me this time!) i am sooooooooooooooooooooooo tired. i'm sorry to complain so much, i just don't have much of anyone who will listen. i'm thinking of asking a friend to help me withthe h ouse and laundry. i have trouble taking it up and down the stairs but i can fold it myself. maybe i will call her and see how the rest of her week is looking, maybe next week. i have a ton of dishes to do, i hate dishes, but i gotta do them, and i'd really only ask her to help in the living room and maybe with organizing my kitchen, but my dishes are just disgusting so i wouldn't want to make her sick with them.

anyway i just got screamed at for being ont he computer too long, i dunno how she times me, but she does...ttyl