View Single Post
Old 08-27-2001, 11:13 AM   #1
lordFRZA

Ok I'm going through my journal finishing up some quests before i got on the ship with that vampire chick:

1. Animal trouble in trademeet: alternative offer
I have the poison that the guy gave me but I can't find this 'holy font' to pour it on. I have searched the intire druid grove.

2. Free the garren's child
The child is not in the cell anymore. The garren is dead(I killed the garren to get the deed to the land for Firkraag). Yet the mission is still in my book. What am I missing. Do I need to kill Firkraag? There is no mage to be found. and the doors to the cells are still barred shut.

3. I tryed to give the acorns to the fairy queen but she attacked me! so I had to kill her. Yet the quest is still incomplete. I looked all over and can't figure out what to do with the accorns.

4. Collect the fee for gaylen bean (whatever)
When the vampire had a better deal gaylen attacked me and had to die. but the quest is still in my book!

5. How do I get these quests completed?

6.Also how do I get into that big sphere now that I gave the body of that wussy
to the crowled wizards?

7. My main guy is a scorcerer. Is there a quest for him where he gets something like my bro's theif that got control of a guild or my friends fighter who got that castle? Maybe something to do with the crowled wizards? I did to one quest for them mentioned above. but the guy is gone and said I would not see him again.