Thread: IWD patch
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2001, 01:12 PM   #6
vesselle
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by tequila:
so HoW is kinda like ToSC in that it is an add on and doesnt affect the original plot? i can get it now and install and not screw up my current campaign?
yah.

*ahem*
ignore the next set of comments unless you want to be slightly spoiled/confused:
there are small advantages doing how now instead of later. it makes the game look gorgeous. you can do up to 800x600(supported), and even up to 1280x1064 (unsupported). you get more config options for gameplay, in fact, you get a great config utility that is really (not to be repetitive)...ummm... great. it also adds more things to the store in Kuldahar, stuff that you woulda had to wait a long time for otherwise. granted they are way out of your price league when you're starting out, but still some very cool items.
there's tons of other little things that i never noticed before. it makes for a full, long, rich game this way.

*sighs happily* i'm hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping hoping that the dungeon pack gets released very soon.... now THAT will really make iwd/how a huge wonderful package!

V***V

*goes back to her severed hand*
vesselle is offline   Reply With Quote