View Single Post
Old 04-10-2003, 10:38 AM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

What you have to do to take advantage of the bugs in the unpatched game is to click among characters. If John-boy has the quest, let him talk to Master Wu, and while Master Wu is talking, click on Sue Ellen. Master Wu then starts talking to her as well, and click on John-boy again. Repeat until you've clicked on John-boy a total of seven times, and you'll be level 7 in the guild.

As for portals, the rule is one portal per caster/person per map. So a sorcerer can cast portal on themself once in Ishad N'ha, once in the Stout Mines, once in the Boogre Caves, once in Dragonspire, once in Brimloch Roon... the list goes on.

I forget if it's one portal per character or one portal per caster. I generally have the casters create the portal on themselves so I don't have to remember who has it. And by the end of the game, everyone usually has level 7 moon magic, so it's not a big deal/

And as mentioned, call of home only works outdoors. Here's one game plan: upon entering a dungeon, cast create portal. Then, whenever you want or need to leave, teleport to it. Saves lots of time in places like the stout mines and skull castle.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote