View Single Post
Old 12-02-2000, 07:32 PM   #19
THE_ONE

Thank you for being with me on this topic, Astyanax12! My post was definitely NOT a cheap way to defend a lust for exp, Junker! Just calculate it through. The additional gain in exp from killing key characters is only marginal. It is certainly in no relation to the risk of killing off some guy you might still need later on. (By the way, I play white! I just tried a few kills and loaded back, to get a feel for the gain in exp.)
But as Lily the Ranger said "The game is supposed to be whatever I want it to be." Of course you are a bit restricted by the storyline (expecting you to be a goodie), but the individual imagination can easily overcome this. Just look at Kalen Leah, he talks to his characters, and that's great! And if he just feels like telling his warlock "Hey, just fry this egghead over there!", he doesn't do it for the exp, but for his mood and his fun.
Lily the Ranger said it all, we play for the game and not the exp. Obviously a very wise woman!

Greetings to all of you - just have a good time with this game, any way you want it to play!

THE ONE