View Single Post
Old 10-16-2000, 03:17 PM   #1
Jaide

Ok. I'm sure that this has already been covered. I'm stuck in the sphere, have killed the halflings & the golems & saughins. There is a room that I can't open by pick locks, needs a special key. I've found the arm for the golem but not the head. Thought that I have searched everywhere, but I can't leave the sphere, can't open the door or find the head of the golem? Help please

Also how long should I wait to go after Imomen? Should I do all the side quests first? If I don't, after I get to Imomen can I go back and do them? I'm a thief. I've cleared Nalia's Keep, Been to Windspear and met the dragon, freed the son, acorns to druids. Trademeet: killed the Rakasha and am heroes of Trademeet (cleared the druids grove)(I have not done anything with the feuding families), Helped Cernd get his son. Freed the slaves, Cleared Umar hills, but not the temple ruins. Helped the harpers, Xvar, Jahiera is no long a harper. Retrieved the book from the crypt.

How much more should I do before chapter 3? Figured as a thief I would do the theif guild quest and finish up the quest on who tried to bury the man alive. The tanner thing, I've confronted him and killed his friends under his shop, and met the man in Umar hills, but not sure where to go from there. Any suggestions? I don't want to end the game to soon and am not sure how much is left

Thank you