View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 07:01 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Bad ass DM session last night! More to come! (and with new content!)

Had a BLAST the other night! And last night. Previewed some stuff to come too! I'm back to DM'ing a LOT more now, taking over NPC's for some things as well. Soon though, you'll have a LOT more areas to explore. The next few opening areas will adventure based--exploring new areas--quests like the Easter egg hunt--multi-tier based quests are fun!!

And Armpit lint is mad, and isn't gonna just sell potions anymore! Gonna give you a quest APL! Yup! You're sick of freaking potions, and yer not gonna take it anymore! (It'll be a really cool quest too!) A ship to Maztica will open too.

Also dropping a few promised quests which are part of the main quest--and others that are just stand alone. One, is on the Haunted Isle, and that area will have changes as well. And expect a second Isle with some more visits to Limbo--a new area of limbo (if that makes sense)

Many old areas are about to flip--I warned you of some HUGE Events coming.. Xanathar are expanding, and others are trying to invade. These new invaders are totally new. 3 or maybe 4 all new factions are going to attempt to carve out their own areas in Undermountain.

After this is done, ALL the NPC's in the Yawning Portal will be updated with many NEW conversations, and a few new NPC's will show up. Durnan's Wife shall come down from her secret room finally! We're advancing the Year in Faerūn soon.

The Year of Lightning Storms, before the Spellplague. (This has a MASSIVE impact on Undermountain and Halaster)

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote