View Single Post
Old 03-31-2005, 06:08 AM   #1
DinkumThinkum
Dungeon Master

According to the manual, many skills will improve automatically with use, but other skills can only be improved by guild training or putting points into them when the character levels up.

Is there a list anywhere of which skills go up by themeselves and which have to be manually increased? (Apologies if it's someplace obvious and I've overlooked it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From posts here and experience with other games, it sounds like the different starting attributes for different clans don't make much difference once the characters have leveled up some.

So is there any consensus on the value of the different traits for the clans, and how helpful they are over the long term?

Looking at the manual, the Elves' 'Quick learner' certainly looks useful, and the Oomphaz's 'Mana Seed' also sounds helpful. But how valuable are traits like 'War Cry', does the Pixies' 'Dodge' make up for their equipment limitations (as long as they're in a role that doesn't need much equipment), etc.?

I'll probabaly do what I usually do: pick my character races (clans) based on what looks interesting, but some feedback on the value of the different traits would be helpful so I know what I might be getting myself into. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-31-2005, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: DinkumThinkum ]
Morrowind modder resources:<br /><br />PotionSaver script for Companions and other NPCs<br /><br />Teleport disable/trap and banishment scripts<br /><br />Morrowind mod:<br /><br />Unarmored Corrector V01 (for players)<br /><br />All on [url]\"http://lovkullen.net/Emma/Resources.html\" target=\"_blank\">Emma\'s web site</a>.
DinkumThinkum is offline   Reply With Quote