View Single Post
Old 06-16-2002, 10:58 AM   #9
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hey guys, thank for all the well-wishing...I just got back. Talk about rough...eating at restaurants that a beer costs 10 bucks...the bottle of wine that the Marketing guy bought for supper my first night there was about $200.00. mmmmmmmmmmm....very nice. I'm afraid to find out what the total bill was for my visit. But I'm sure it wasn't cheap. I've offically been wined and dined. Not to mention tortured by 7 different interviews...each lasting 1-3 hours....over a two day period. Then we spent a couple of hours with me sitting with different people in production...then my interview with the CEO. I walked in to his office with my suit and tie...he looks at me and asks, "Hey, do you golf? Wanna do this over 18?" So my interview was on this nice private golf course. I just happen to have my clubs in my car. And I shot a nice 87 on par72...just might be my personal best. I think he liked me. I find out on Wednesday. Wish me luck, all. [img]smile.gif[/img]

And now - I go collapse on my bed from exhaustion. Cheers.

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>