View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 01:15 AM   #3
Dana
Welcomed New User

Yes, yes, thank you for the welcome. I think you misunderstand my question, though. I know how aligment and reputation interplay. The situation is this: in my group are Vic and Ed. I let my rep spike 19 b/c I wasn't paying attention. I lowered my rep to 5. Now I need to temporarily leave Ed behind, but when I remove him he says "I'm tired of you idiots anyway!" (Maybe my INT is too low, LOL) and he hauls off into the great unknown. So my question is how to get him happy enough that I can remove him and get the "Meet at CC / Wait right here" dialog options again. I know I could stick him in a room and do the remove, pause when I come back, and control-something to re-add him to the party, but there has to be a way to make him happy again. Surly Thayvians! Vic does the same thing if I try to remove her. Why oh why did I have to be such a goody two shoes? I noticed that the NPC reaction to a very high rep wasn't instant, so does that mean that the return to the happy state is time based also? Any input would be appreciated.