View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Various WoW Stuff

So it seems that the community is abuzz about the upcoming WotLK expansion. Meanwhile, my main has not even stepped one hoof into the Burning Crusade, and I will probably need to respec him soon. Every new session brings about something new though, and while for the most part I can get by, there are some things I wish to ask about.
~~~~ ~~~~

Even until now, I still have not installed a single mod but that might change soon. I wish to know if a mod exists where I can force the "!" signs to appear above the NPCs' heads even if I am considered too high-levelled for the quest. Pixel-hunting for quests in new zones is not a terribly fun experience.

Additionally, is there any mod that can help me modify the LFG system so that it does not remove instances from the options just because I have reached too high a level? Asking for a group for Uldaman when I have Maraudon listed in the system doesn't seem kosher.
~~~~ ~~~~

Playing Battlegrounds made me remember that no matter what game it is, most people are idiots, or possess the tactical sense of a rabid chicken. Ironclad law of being Human.
~~~~ ~~~~

I am currently building up a Prot-Warrior and I am wondering what should be my Primary Stats? I am currently thinking of Stamina, Agility and Strength in that order. Is this ideal? I was thinking of Stamina due to the HP boost, Agility for the additional Armour and Crit-chance. Strength helps out with DPS (for Aggro) and Shield Block.

If I focus more on Stamina and Agility, that would mean I would be focusing more on "of the Monkey" items. Is this advisable?
~~~~ ~~~~

My Warlock Tailor/Enchanter is a bleeding purse... Thank goodness my Main is a Herbalist/Alchemist.
~~~~ ~~~~

NEVER attempt to swim to the Badlands from Booty Bay.
~~~~ ~~~~

The Auction House is your friend. Learn to use it, love it, and profit.
~~~~ ~~~~

Cheers.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote