Thread: My new home
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2003, 11:34 PM   #8
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

How fricken cool! They REALLY needed to do that...this way we can all still pay a visit to our old faves and not worry about them upgrading..nice one .

I'm just having trouble getting my head round HOW exactly they're going to do this. I mean new spells for example, a mage can come into a regular NWN's mod and whip out an SOU spell?? If that is the case then the new patch would have to have a large amount of SOU material in it. Granted, they would never be able to choose these new classes but dosen't that kinda defeat the purpose of selling off a new expansion when most people who don't buy it would be getting alot of the new material anyway?

This is speculation on my part, I still need to go check out the forums and ask my own questions on exactly how this is gonna work out but hey, in the long run it all sounds great as the well-feared scenario of the MPer world being lonley as hell and confined to only those who have SOU will never be.

[ 06-09-2003, 11:58 PM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]