View Single Post
Old 11-21-2002, 08:25 AM   #132
Melusine
Dracolisk

Yes, I meant the page the big pics are on are slowed down - not the entire album [img]smile.gif[/img]

If you check my first post in this thread, there are direct links to all the separate albums, including Holidays And Sights. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you think you could compress a little more without losing detail that would be great - I normally downsize all the big pics people send me. But in this case, the photos are so marvellous, I wouldn't mind if you left them this size as long as they're in the Holiday album. [img]smile.gif[/img]

As for doing that holiday - well of course, like I said I would have to wait until I am fully better (and until I have money [img]tongue.gif[/img] ). I could always plan a lighter route, too.
As for the rain and fog, I don't mind it too much... I went to Ireland and Scotland several times and I love to hike and climb over rocks there. Usually the weather's not exactly tropical but I like it. Besides I'm from Holland... if I take my finger out of this dyke we'll all drown [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Still think it sounds great, although I'd probably have to do a lazier version of it

[ 11-21-2002, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Melusine ]