View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 01:15 PM   #1
killerTeddy
Dungeon Master

Hi!

My current party just cleared the mountain wilderness, as soon as i can fin a longsword i'll try the retro dungeon there. They are all levels 14-15 (RFS-81 lev. 13). The mage (faerie) and the priest (dwarf) should become a bishop and a lord at some point in the game, and i'm wondering when will be the right time?
The other two are a fighter and a rogue, so the mage wants to learn spells of a third area. What would you say, psionic, or alchemist (without any powertraining)? I know she'll be able to continue training her skills, but what spells will she be able to learn? Will her level count as (mage-level + bishop level), or max(mage-level, bishop-level)???
The priest already is learning how to use maces, but he wants to get some better armor (cause he's at the frontline), so he should change at the latest just before i reach ferro (that will not too soon, i just tried to reach him and failed - 6 partols, 4 warmages plus 2 archers, somewhat hard). I hope if i classchange him after level 18, he'll continue to learn priest lev.7-spells at a lord level of 5?
killerTeddy is offline   Reply With Quote