View Single Post
Old 01-11-2002, 07:45 PM   #29
LennonCook
Jack Burton

OK, Can someone tell me how to change the DNS in WinME ?? I have got the other comp running with ADSL signed in, and have tried the IP- it worked, thus making it the same problem, with the same solution.
So can someone help me with this ?? I dont want to be stuck using a laptop until Telstra stops scratching the Government half of its head (and that could take a while- as far as i can see, HOward is worse with what he gets the government to do then even Bush!!!)

EDIT: Ok, just told mum the solution. "We shouldnt have to do that. And it can slow down the service. We should be able to get everywhere. We shouldnt have to do that"
I know we shouldnt have to do that, but we do have to as far as we can see, its the only solution!!!

She says if it isnt fixed by Monday well ring telstra. Its been going on for over a week now!!! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img] And ihate this laptop!! I cant move the mouse too fast (and too fast on this is about 1 tenth of my usual speed) or i lose it !! it just disapears!! I cant WAIT until i can get back on the good computer... ahwell at least i dont have to use a *anounces with venom*Mac.

[ 01-11-2002: Message edited by: SookmaCook ]