View Single Post
Old 08-02-2002, 10:16 AM   #12
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

hiya hiya hiya

well I'm out of louisiana *yay* and chillin' on Ft. Walton Beach in florida. I came to scope out my colledge, the campus is more like an office building [img]tongue.gif[/img] anyways... this is one FINE beach 0_o I'll tell you, waaay better than the sand in Cuba, though I don't like fine sand that much. I think i'd prefer one of my local beaches over this long strip any-day of the week. OH and I went Jet Skiing... unfortunetly we didn't go into the carribean like i'd hopped, instead I was forced to follow a tour group out into the chaotic and wavy waters of the Gulf of Mexico. To be quite honest I HATE THE GULF OF MEXICO and now I REALLY hate it... the waves were at least 6 feet high and white capping all around the ski. Our tour guide of course was in a nice BOAT so he didn't have to worry about tipping over. I know i know, most people say that it's NEAR IMPOSSIBLE to flip a jet ski over... well I flipped over 16 TIMES!!! The result: I lost my perscription sunglasses... >_> and that was my first time on a jet ski... -_-

I'd like to take out a sail boat or a bayliner or even a PONTOON any freaking day of the week over those stupid things... I'd also like to point out that my jet wasn't operating properly. I had it on full throttle and a bunch of old guys were zipping past me like bullets -_-... Aside from that, my week's been great here, I took a placement test at the colledge and scored 100%. They told me I could take any class that counted toward my degree anytime that I wanted and that I could skip all of my english classes [img]tongue.gif[/img] So Huzzah and Kudos. They also said that I was the only person to score that high on their placement test so they took a photograph and hung it in their freshmen "hall of fame" with the little test. All that I have to say about that is: "The test was so fsuking easy I laughed at most of the questions..."

Here was an extract:

#87 : "The more lesser the crown did felt when was it high upon them?"
This scentence is:
A: Correct
B: Lacks a Subject
C: Is a Composite scentence
D: None of the Above

#88 : (2x+5)(2y+4) =?
A: 4xy+8x+10y+20
B: 8xy+4x+20y+10
C: 8x+20+y
D: None of the Above