View Single Post
Old 03-19-2007, 07:43 PM   #106
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ZFR:
Hey, I have this question. There was this dude at the beginning who bought an armor from the smith. Is he going to appear again? When I was reading the thread for the first time right after I joined I had the feeling that he was supposed to play an important role, but so far there haven't been another mention of him.
Quoted from Cyril's post when he was giving Xaver, Sever and Pandaros the assignment:

As the reports indicated a pattern of activity that seemed to center itself near the large forest to the west, my brother and I arranged to hire the services of an adventurer – a warrior of no little accomplishment by all accounts – to investigate matters.” Here he pauses and turns to look directly at Simon as he knows his brother will be surprised by what he will now disclose. “Judging from a report I received just this morning, I have reason to believe that this agent of ours will be in need of assistance, if he has not already been killed.”

If you and Pandaros actually live long enough, you'll definately be on your way to meeting Durston Shacal soon.
Larry_OHF is offline   Reply With Quote