View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 09:39 AM   #1
onthepequod
Quintesson

People who post simple to announce the fact that they've reached 100 posts or 500 posts or 1000 posts, etc... This is one of the worst kinds of spam out there, IMHO. :1pissed: We should form a group to police this sort of behavior, punishing those who are guilty. As for the punishment, it should be severe enough to deter any future behavior of this kind. Examples would be.......hey.....would you look at that......I just hit 1000 post....wow, this is really cool.

*OTP gets up and starts dancing around his computer while singing over and over "I now have 1000 posts."* OTP's co-works, once again, stare at him in disbelief.

Now what was I posting about? Oh well.....it doesn't matter. I have now reached the 1000 mark and that's the only important thing.

On a slightly more serious note, I think I am in the running for the "slowest to reach 1000 posts" award.