View Single Post
Old 02-10-2001, 05:12 AM   #41
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I've been on the run most of my adult life. Either it was due to school, marriage or family, it's finally coming to a close. Just recently got an Associates in Computer Programming and looking forward to using that, but I am currently a help desk operator for Verifone. For fun, I like to travel mainly, but also enjoy horse back riding and basically anything that gets me out of the house. Since I have been on the move so much, I really haven't gotten to know many people and really don't have any close friends. I hope to change all of that soon though. I've endured a lot of hardships in my past, and because of them, I look with optimism towards the future. It is my viewpoint that whatever we endure makes us stronger and I feel like I could take on a Rhina beast right now. LOL. I dabble in writing and hope to be able to finish a book sometime in the near future. My sign is that of the twins (GEMINI) and I am somewhat into Paganism. More out of curiousity than anything else though. Well, maybe that was more than you had asked for with this topic, but I am known for testing the rules. If there's a way to do something the wrong way and still get it done, I'm the man.