View Single Post
Old 10-18-2000, 05:01 PM   #27
TDZHON

Ahhhhh, this poor, misguided worshipper of holy relics and idols... I cannot face you one on one, that would be against my sense of fairness. You will need several helpers to make this a fair fight. While you spent your time dressed in robes and slippers sprawled at the feet of Golden Bulls, I was fighting hoards of evil and good creatures trying to exact thier beliefs upon me and my kin in the hills. As you sipped wine from golden chalaces in the splendor of the gilded temples, I caroused in run-down taverns practicing my skills on would-be cocky adventurers looking to cause trouble. While you memorized methods of healing and performed clerical duties, I learned new methods of killing and maiming.

Head to head, a Paladin does not stand a chance against a fearsome and strong half-orc such as myself. I have the strength of my Orc brothers and the intelligence of my humand brothers. I am the perfect fighter.

I welcome you and whatever thieves and paladins you can gather to combat me without anything but your weapon. No Armor, no rings, no magic trinkets. Bring your Holy Avenger and it will wilt before my surgical Vorpal blade. Or foolishly use the famed Equilizer, lol, and you will find how useful it is against me. The reason it is split into fragments now is becuase a foolish Paladin like yourself tried to use it against me. It was split asunder by the thunder of my blade.