Thread: KFA Part 2
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2001, 09:27 AM   #15
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Alaric:
Since the first restaurant has been closed right after my post, I will move it here.

Alaric, a Paladin serving Lathander, has been sent to the area to investigate rumors that there is a restraunt serving dishes of Aerie. He is going about his assignment even though he belives that the rumors are false. He comes upon the KFA and enters and can not believe that they are serving Aerie on a stick. If he was not alone he would do something about this abomination. He storms out and as he is leaving, he remembers the special spell that he has been granted on this quest and decides to cast it - summon the Health Inspector and summon specially enhanced rodents.

Health Inspector - I am afraid I am going to have to shut you down. This
place is crawling with rodents.

PS - These rodents are just like the squirel in the city of Easthaven in Icewind Dale

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 10-02-2001).]
Fortunately, Summoning spells are of a fairly short duration, so when the *replacement* health inspector arrives he finds a clean, up-to-code restaurant.

Would you care for some rat-on-a-stick, Alaric?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!