View Single Post
Old 03-30-2001, 01:00 PM   #91
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Just rattling your chain a bit BK. Didn't I read someting in your story (yes, I've read it about you being a fallen paladin or have you redeemed yourself). Hey, if the Mage is cool. . . so am I. Besides, he's suposed to be thinking about doing penance for something me did. Aren't you.

Cloudy, Red thong! Wow! We can probably find a red towel. Again, Cloudy, I'm stirring things up only to leave you all to sort it out. Try to keep them in line, (I know mission impossible). I'll be back later for an afternoon delight. . . I mean to start getting things ready for the party (Winking at Silver) Could you be a dear and teleport me back to RL? Thanks, Sweetheart!

Reeka
Oh Reeka! You left me to deal with all these delightful men all by myself? After stirring things up? up...uh...did you say afternoon delight? Not a a new drink from my sisterLadyZ and myself...(one eyebrow goes up, eyes sparkle a bit more brightly) ahhh...no..of course not! hehehe...oh...well..gee...you know, now that I think of it...sure, I'll watch things for you..hehehe...I guess I'm deputized or something?

So did we ever decide what time the debaucher...uh, party starts?

Cloudy, thinking maybe a red silk harem outfit with silverbells