View Single Post
Old 09-09-2002, 09:18 AM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Music should still be there - was when I clicked on the link to test it out. You don't have your speakers turned down to silent, do you? hehehe I did that the other day when the speakers were making screaming rabbits out of the music for Settlers III.

Saz may be writing me some parody words for Red to the tune of Walk like an Egyptian. Apparently he did write me words before but they got lost in a yahoo email glitch. If he gets them redone, I'll have to figure out how to do a "follow the bouncing red" along the words!

I have been busy and very tired so I haven't been on as much as I would like. Evenings are the hardest time since by then I'm ready to curl up and continue listening to an unabridged reading of the Lord of the Rings and then get to sleep early so I can wake up in time to make BJ's lunch and get him off to school. (his bus comes a half hour earlier than last year)
I'm trying to make time for my work again too since it has been too long since I had regular time to paint. So naturally I would be working on a painting that appears to be rather simple (close up of hostas) but has so many zillion tiny color variations and everyone important that it is actually very hard to bring the painting into focus. Some days I feel like I've worked for hours and achieved nothing. Well, that's part of the work I do! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote