View Single Post
Old 01-17-2002, 06:46 AM   #10
ʆë®Ñï†Ý
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: Skye, really?! I'm hoping to go back to china this summer too! *grynz* r u chinese?

IC: ~horrorfied~ Avatar is dying?! *looks at Skye* is this true?! ~hurriedly gets up and instinctively flitts towards Avater~ oh I hope he's holding up! ~wings colour a distressed clash of dark red purple and scarlet hues~ *lands in front of Avatar*

Sweetheart... ~gently cradles Avatar's head in my hands~ can you speak? *brushes kisses all over your face* please be alright... *wings blaze a brilliant electric blue and furl around us hiding us from view* ~the sound the murmering can be heard but the words can't be made out~....*a long time later I stretch my wings tiredly and droop a little* ~the brilliance of my wings fading fast until only a sickly yellowish tinge is left~

I think it worked...I hope it did because there is no more I can do... it always takes so much out of me... *head drops onto Avatar's chest and I fall into a deep slumber*