View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 01:53 AM   #211
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

OOC: As promised - a post. Er, but for Dplax.
Oh, and Keal - this is a "no-sig" RP . So please, leave your signature out of the game.
---

"Don't you?" Isokla asked, cocking her head to one side after listening to Nivram in silence. After a long moment, she sighed and answered, "Neither do I. I don't know where that child has run off to either. I get the feeling it will be the last time I see her." she sighed. "Maybe I should return her money if I see her again."

For a long time, Isokla was quiet. "I am not happy with the way this group operates. Many will lose their lives if they are left uncheck. They have the potential to bring destruction and their actions are violent. They will wantonly slaughter all those who stand in their path, I fear. This, I cannot allow. What passes for the law around here may be wrong... but to bring a revolution is also wrong, for whatever reason. Many innocents will suffer if they cause an uprising." Isokla shook her head, "Idealism is not something that has any place in life." Knowing full well that her refusal to take life was an ideal...