View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 06:11 PM   #1
Tarlanon
Manshoon

I noticed in the massive (well, massive for this DC forum, anyway ) thread regarding the new update/docs discussion that the Mighty Ziroc mentioned we should get DC known to the gaming world at large (via something like Computer Gaming World). I like the idea. I like it a lot.

I would personally wait a little bit for DC to flesh itself out a little more. What we have is great (and CocoaSpud and team, it really is fantastic what is there so far), but it is admittingly incomplete and does have some little bugs here and there. Just wee ones. [img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]

Anyway, what I am getting at is that maybe we should wait a little bit before announcing DC to the world. I would hate hate hate for some know-it-all critic with a penchant for perfectionism to get ahold of DC and say to the world that it is crap. We know it is good, quality stuff, but bad press would not be good. (obviously)

Feel better waiting until more is completed, and there are maybe a few more playable mods for potential new 'Crafters' to see before letting the world in to DC. Just a small opinion of mine.

That being said, DC could maybe use a PR person?

That said I would nominate Manikus as the official PR person of DC. He has a great site, is very upbeat about DC, and is very very welcoming of any new folks who happen to show up here in the Forum. So if there is a vote, mine is for Manikus!

Rah-Rah Manikus! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]