View Single Post
Old 11-24-2000, 02:55 PM   #1
Kore'tha-Konkoror

Hey everyone. I've been reading this forum for quite some time now. I have especially been following Freudianslip and Wyvern's threads, as they have helped me on the few places ive been stuck on. Thanx. You guys seem to keep a pretty friendly forum going here, so I have decided to join in whilst I am on my quest to rid the fair land of gael serran of all the bastards that have taken it upon themselves to cause so much angst among the locals.

Enough about me though. I've got some questions that are puzzling me. First off, how many of these damn spiders eggs do I need? Im lugging around two dozen of the blasted things and have felt compelled to carry every one of them that I pick up! ( my wizard is maxed out on weight from carrying them all ). I have just cleaned out the serpent temple and killed the residing ladies ( and I use the term loosely ). So I've made the spider nectar, and one of my guys is already a Warlock. I might make one other char a warlock so as far as I know I need at least one of the eggs. Do I need anymore than that? I wish I could donate them to the needy people on this forum that have been complaining about a shortage of the things.

Second Question. I am very concerned about something I've stumbled into recently. My characters are very advanced and Four of them have ascended even before I ever set foot into the lands west of I'shad Na, I even smited the naga in less than three minutes ( dont mind my gloating ) but anyway, my problem is that my elven wizard became a bard before learning all of her stone spells. She was my stone expert, but in my haste to advance I overlooked the fact that she wouldnt be able to continue her stone training. Will I need the spells above level 5 in that order of magic? I have an Oomphaz warlock, so I guess I could pick the spells up with him. Could I further my elf's bardic training and then switch to warlock later to pick up her stone training where she left off with it?

I guess I'll introduce my party as well, to see what you guys think of them.

Lysander Human Male Warrior-L8/Paladin-L4 Current weapon: bastard sword
My group leader. He is the second strongest warrior in my group, but not by much. Lysander is skilled with the sword and shield, and is currently studying gallantry, smithing, and spirit magic on the side. Lysander is always quick to deal out a crushing blow and is becoming quite the supportive character to the group with his newly acquired paladin status. Lysander will also take care of the groups equipment maintenance once smithing is developed more.

Lorienne Elf Female Wizard-L8/Bard-L8 Current weapons: Witches stick and magic spells
My secondary magic user. Lorienne is very intelligent and learns magic quickly, she has already attained level four moon magic powers and is a level five caster. Her moon and stone spells are her forte and she has claimed many lives with her elemental blast spell. She is currently learning to utilize musical instruments as this is surely a powerful ability that most adventurers overlook.

Pippen Gnome(Hobbit) Male Rogue-L9 Current weapons: Dual daggers
Pippen is the handy man of the group. He is a level six disarmer and carries level three lockpicks so there is nothing he can't break into. When Pippen isn't breaking into locked doors and chests, he can be found on the battle field, daggers in each hand, fighting as the fastest member of our little entorage. Pippen has agility 18 so naturally he gets two to three attacks where everyone else on the field gets one. Pippen hopes to one day complete his ninja training when we finally survive the mantraps and get to the castel ruins.

Dreifus Oomphaz Male Wizard-L8/Warlock-L9 Current weapons: Witchs stick and magic spells
The premier caster of the group. Dreifus wields the widest array of powerful magics and is always able to cast a spell with his mana seed ability. Dreifus has forsaken training in any weapons or other skills so he may focus on mastering fiend, sun, moon, and stone magic to there fullest. Dreifus has sworn to remain a warlock and become the most powerful wizard ever.

Lizabeth Human Female Warrior-L8/Barbarian-L9 Current weapon: Cutlass
The most powerful fighter of the group. Lizabeth is pure combat, focusing training on sword, shield, gallantry and athletics. Lizabeth will soon learn to use a weapon in each hand to smite her enemies. She is physically balanced with good speed, strength, dexterity, and fortitude. Liza has been known to smite enemies in one hit and was instrumental in crushing the naga in hand to hand combat.

Vincent Human Male Priest-L10 Current weapon: Battle mace
Vincent is the lead party supporter with his blessings, heroic might, and suite of healing and resurrection spells. He is decent with his battle mace, inflicting at least some damage. Vince has been working on his physical characteristics in hopes of becoming a monk one day. And maybe even a zenmaster when the time comes. Vincent is a master at identifying relics of long forgotten lore, with his level five identify ability. As the priest of the group, Vince embodies wisdom, support, and benevolence for our band of heroes, and without him there would be no party.

So? What do you guys think of my party?