View Single Post
Old 08-01-2002, 12:06 PM   #13
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolven:
I donīt know if this will work for anyone else but this is how I did it and had no problem, I talked to all the guards right away, getting them to leave BEFORE ever hitting the head gaoler (sure this meant taking a couple of hits, but better than not getting the brain) Only after everyone leaves, I take on the head Gaoler, and then the Intelect devourer has nowhere to go so just kill him easy.
Possible spoiler
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I tried that too, but it didn't spawn for me. I had to go online and someone luckily had all but one of the reagents. I tried doing the save game thing and even restarting from the beginning, but nothing else worked. Even tried going into the toolset and adding it to a mod. The brain I created was not the QUEST item though. Ah well. I have all 4 saved now though, should anyone need it.

Edit: I just re-started level 2 (friend wanted to multi so I went back to an earlier savegame so she could join in) and banished the demon but didn't have anything else happen after that. I luckily saved right at that point (wanted to see different items available - LOL), so really didn't lose anything. Just bringing up there are other glitches in the game. Weird.

[ 08-01-2002, 12:25 PM: Message edited by: Tobbin ]