View Single Post
Old 07-03-2001, 04:13 PM   #3
Nerull
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by alexwc4:
I just went through this morning, playing a sorceror for the first time, getting her ready for TOB. I went upstairs, threw some magic around, and ran back down. The 2 people who followed me were the one with Celestial Fury and the one with the Adventurer's Robe. So, after killing them I went back upstairs to finish off the rest, and they were all up there, including the 2 I beat before. After the melee, I now have 2 Celestial Furies, 2 +1 Katanas, 2 Adventurer's robes. Is this a known bug? Anyone else get this effect? I have both the SOA patch and TOB installed,and did a save downstairs after beating the first 2 guys. I don't like Valygar, maybe Minsc wants to dual Celestial Furies...

I had this happen with the Ancient Lich. I killed him in one room (not the one he was originally in) then he reappeared in where he was before. You only get xp for killing them in their main room (you get nothing, for some reason, if you kill them after they have cloned like that), but you get the equipment from both! This is a bug with the ToB; this never happened before I installed it! My response to this "problem" is: don't worry about it! Do you mind having 2 Celestial Furies?

------------------

Death is only the beginning...