View Single Post
Old 10-04-2000, 11:18 AM   #2
Scronan
Zhentarim Guard

Hi everyone. I'm worried that this bug may be taken out with a patch if I post it, but I'll do it anyway.

I have read some posts about money making, and I found out you can take it to a new level, and I'm talking MILLIONS of pieces of gold.

How? Well, you can use the trick that was posted to create 5 dummy characters and then pool gold with a good character, kick them out then re add. This gives you 1000 gold a time and takes a while. Or, you can get the Dragon Arrow from Master Wuon Hung Lo in the Bushi Dojo and resell as another player mentioned. These are great tricks, but you can take them even further I found out.

So, using either one of these tricks, get around 10,000 pieces of gold. Now, be in town and pool all the gold to one of your good characters. Go to the inn, and then pool your gold to your character you want to be a rich bastard. Now, boot out all the characters except the millionaire to be.

Next, add only the character that had the money previously, and then pool the gold to the rich one again.

As you will see, this large amount of gold can be repooled AGAIN AND AGAIN.

Now, just leave the Inn to start this all over. Once you get around a million or so, you can have so much gold its not even funny. I stopped when I had 5,000,000, and a spare million in the Town Vault.

Yes, I realize this seems like a dishonorable cheat, so use at your discretion.

Scronan