View Single Post
Old 08-03-2002, 02:14 PM   #2
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Chewbacca:
Hey I thought I'd reach out to the community here for a little help testing my module, both single player and multi. I have refrained from posting it anywhere yet like the vault, as it is definitly unfinished, but I want to be sure that the first part of it scales well multiplayer, is fun, and is challenging, ect. so I know I'm heading in the right direction. I'm in the process of changing email adresses as I go from dsl to cable , but if your intersted drop me a PM or post here for more details.

I would also use some of the testing to practice using the dm client, but thats optional.

Thanks in advance,
Scott
I'd be interested in checking it out. What level requirements are you looking for? (I have a copy of differing levels of my character up to 13th)

My character currently is 9th level Ranger / 3rd level thief / 1st level Sorceror. I may go up a level in Ranger or Thief in the next day or so though as I am about 8000 XP from next level. If you don't want multi-class in the campaign though, I would have a 3rd level Ranger. That was the last I had single class. Not sure how you mean test the DM client, but if you mean you running DM client while someone else plays online, that would be cool too. I have tried DM Client, but haven't liked it so much. I usually go into a game as multi-player and kinda host it on my system. That's the closest I've had that worked the way I expected.