Thread: Yoshimo ?!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 04:34 AM   #8
Whailor

Spoilers perhaps
Yes, the method suggested by Melusine would and will work, even if you have it patched. However, it's obviously a loophole in the game and is not supposed to be so. I downloaded personally a fix from Baldurash on this issue. Speaking of Baldurash - love that page! Neato fixes and such..

Yes I knew what a crook Yoshi turns out to be, I have been through the game already. But last time I dumped him and he died on me, when I came later back to Coronet. This time I kept him all the way and in the end, when we started the confrontation, his sorry assassin hide was all mine. I turned off the Party AI, so that no one would interfere, and then teached him some lessons of loyalty. With a bare fist. When he was there... "resting", I took care of his sorry band of wannabe assassins, and meanwhile put the lights out on Yoshi again, when he seemed to regain the picture. I wanted him to see how futile his attempt was

Am I evil because of that? Well, so what heheh.. I simply like to make things VERY clear to those who just fail, periodically, get it themselves

And, I have been totally OK with Imoen since then also. Some fixes from Baldurash made also sure that Imoen was up to the "level" she should have been, she's namely missing some "things" what she should have at her levels..