View Single Post
Old 10-16-2004, 07:49 PM   #125
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Well hello to you to. I am kinda pissed off, (although it's probaly for the better)

You see I was installing myself to a game of warcraft 3, (I know I know) but my mate has my discs as I gave them away before. So he also has my cd key, so I was changing keys using a key changer I downloaded when suddenly I got a BSOD, the one where you have no option but to restart. So I rebooted and clicked on my cracked version (no cds you see) of FrozenThrone.exe. It loaded up, but it loaded as Warcraft3 rather than Frozen Throne for some odd reason. But anyway I signed in to B.net. and that worked, but then after I had typed in my password I got booted to desktop with this error

FATAL ERROR!
program:c:\program files\warcraft iii\war3.exe
Exception: 0xC00000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 001B:6F2149B3
The instruction at '0x6F2149B3' referenced memory at '0x00000200'
the memory could not be 'read'
Press Ok to terminate the application

Now it's a bugger cos I can't reinstall right now cos I don't have my discs. I tried changing CDkey again, but that file must have become corrupt as it displayed this error

Setup was unable to add the following to C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\war3x.mpq:
font\font.exp
Error 0x85200068
(C:\temp\030518LocKitb\Installer\Source\MpqUtil.cp p:73)
Operation aborted

Well basically the files are kinda screwed, anyone have any bright ideas?

I think Il start a thread. [img]smile.gif[/img]