View Single Post
Old 01-08-2006, 11:14 PM   #12
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
IIRC, CrimsoNBlade, you can't actually store any equipment in those guild chests, at least you couldn't in my game. Perhaps that's a mod you're using or someone else can confirm either way that its possible or not? I also use Cauis' place at that point in the game, which though messy and small, does the job. [img]smile.gif[/img]

You could also get yourself a nice big pack guar to lug your gear around. (read - pack mule) I think there's a fellow who sells them on a farm house just north of Pelgiad. I think its a non-mod addition, though I'm not quite sure hehe, it might only come with the Vvardenfell Druglord mod I'm using. Either way, it shouldn't be hard to get one added to a game.

But my pack guar is awesome, I can tell him to follow me if I need to pick up supplies, or he can be told to stay at a certain spot. Either way, his carrying capacity is impressive - over 1000 pounds. I store my daedric items and other treasures in particular on him and simply return to him if I need anything.

The only gripes I have about him is his tendency to get a bit stuck sometimes on thin bridges when travelling and he doesn't like mage guild guides or travelling by recall very much to the point that they won't work with him. But otherwise, he makes a fun addition to the game companion wise and is very handy to have around.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote